Six DIY Wall and Home Décor Projects with Cathe Holden at the Inspired Barn DVD
It’s all about customization at the Inspired Barn with Cathe Holden! Learn how simple it is to create personalized home décor.
These 6 beautiful projects showcase Cathe's love for vintage ephemera, layout composition, and functionality.
- Felt Coasters and Tray: Use hand-and-machine stitching enhanced with ball-chain trimming to customize this great project.
- Reverse Canvas Wall Pocket: Think outside the box and transform the ordinary into the extraordinary by turning a canvas backwards to craft a beautiful, functional piece that can be customized to your décor.
- Embellished Fabric Panel Pillow: Bring your artwork from the walls to the sofa as you layer graphics and create balanced collage compositions.
- Yarn-wrapped Mirror & Laurel Wall Art: Get crafty with yarn in a whole new dimension as you create a dramatic contrast against a rough-hewn wood pallet canvas.
- Vintage-style Bottle Brush Trees: Learn Cathe's time-tested techniques for crafting charming vintage-style bottle brush trees that can be dyed, cut, and decorated for any season!
- Wooden Coat Hook: Learn how to compose a balanced layout of texture and color and experiment with multiple stenciling techniques.
About Cathe Holden:
In 2008, Cathe Holden, artist, wife and mother of three, blended her long career in graphic design with her passion for vintage goods into a lifestyle rich with eclectic crafting. Today she creates, blogs, and teaches from her home studio, Inspired Barn, a mercantile-style workshop located in the Northern California countryside of Petaluma. On her blog, JustSomethingIMade.com, Cathe shares original craft projects, free images and designs, and creative inspiration for makers of all skill levels.
Learn more about Cathe Holden's Inspired Barn series now:
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Runtime||4 hours 36 minutes|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|