Learn the secrets of fine finishing and binding techniques that will improve the presentation of all quilts.
You'll love this workshop if:
- You are interested in learning different finishing techniques.
- You want to learn how to bind and hang quilts that will meet the requirements of quilt show judges.
Join award-winning quilter, teacher, and author Susan Brubaker Knapp as she demonstrates the essential skills of finishing a quilt. In this workshop, Susan explains and demonstrates seven techniques that show not only how to bind and hang your quilts with perfect results every time, but also meet the requirements of quilt show judges.
Techniques Susan covers include:
- Basic quilt binding with mitered corners
- Satin stitch edging that lies flat and doesn't buckle
- Pillowcase-turn method that allows finishing the edges before quilting
- Facing a quilt for a clean and contemporary look
- Framing a quilt in a shadow box for a professional presentation
- Hanging a quilt using slats to keep it straight and flat
- Making a quilt sleeve with space for a hanging rod
Prepare to hone your skills with these fine finishing techniques. You’ll be delighted with the professional results you can achieve with the tips and tricks you learn from this workshop.
Order your copy of Fabulous Finishes today!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Susan Brubaker Knapp|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|