Mokumé Gané Jewelry: Make a Pillow Pendant with Chris Ploof
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn how to make jewelry from mokumé gané!
- You’re looking for expert instruction in designing and fabricating with mokumé sheet!
- You’re ready to boost your metalsmithing skills from soldering to finishing and more!
Construct your own stylish pillow pendant from mokumé gané at home
Join mokumé gané master and skilled jewelry artist Chris Ploof for his workshop DVD dedicated to constructing a beautiful pillow pendant from mokumé gané. Whether you are using pre-made mokumé sheet or stock you made yourself, you won’t want to miss Chris’ up-close and personal lesson for designing with mokumé gané. Learn to stretch your mokumé gané into new patterns, solder without damaging your sheet material, create the perfect finish for displaying your individual pattern, and more.
Get your copy of this must have DVD workshop today to:
- Learn the special considerations for designing jewelry with mokumé gané - including modifying texture, soldering correctly, and more.
- Discover Chris’ expert tips and tricks for transforming mokumé gané sheet into beautiful one-of-a-kind jewelry.
- Boost your fabrication, soldering, and finishing skills with Chris’ expert techniques.
- Explore essential steps with up close shots, in-depth material lists, and useful applicable tool substitutions perfect for every jewelry maker.
- Watch a hydraulic press tool demonstration and discover another way to dome your sheet for your jewelry designs.
- And much more!
About the Artist:
Chris Ploof is an award-winning master jeweler who has studied with many well-known artists, and apprenticed under a master goldsmith. The Santa Fe Symposium has twice given Chris the Industry Leader Award. His work appears on the cover of Showcase 500 Rings: New Directions in Art Jewelry and in many other publications. When not traveling as a consultant, Chris can be found in his busy Massachusetts studio. Visit www.chrisploof.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|