Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Metal Jewelry with Heavy-gauge Wire with Tracy Stanley DVD
You'll love this if:
- You are searching for an eye-catching jewelry project you can make at home
- You want to learn about riveting, patina, wire coiling, and more.
- You want to make a bangle bracelet using heavy-gauge wire.
Twist, form, and shout for joy!
Craft a bangle bracelet from heavy-gauge wire from your kitchen table!
Join exuberant jewelry artist Tracy Stanley for her video workshop that will teach you how to create beautiful jewelry designs using heavy-gauge wire. See how surprisingly malleable strong wire can be, and learn Tracy's techniques for forming and wrapping without annealing.
See important metalsmithing techniques up-close in action including forming, riveting, and loose wire coiling. With Tracy's wide depth of knowledge, learn how to hold and use a riveting hammer correctly for perfect rivets every time, add just the hue of antiquing you want with liver of sulfur patina, and punch holes like a pro. Tracy makes these expert metalsmithing techniques accessible, so you can create this stylish bangle bracelet with ease from your kitchen table!
Order your copy of this jewelry-making workshop video today to:
- Play with heavy-gauge wire and learn how to incorporate it in your jewelry for a sturdy feel and solid look.
- Expertly craft a bracelet from start to finish with Tracy's detailed steps and important technique tips.
- Uncover the tools you need and details about where you can find these materials for success creating this fun project.
- Get finishing techniques for forming, shaping, and texturing your wire for a beautiful completed bracelet.
- Learn about creating sturdy rivets, beautiful layered wire coils, adding color with patina, and much more.
- Mix the techniques in new ways as you get bonus tips for creating a matching earring set.
- And so much more!
Take it from Tracy: "What I hope you realize is that anybody can do this... This is a learned subject that anybody can do. Anybody can achieve this and make a beautiful piece."
About the Artist:
Tracy Stanley is from the Pacific Northwest and has been teaching beading and wireworking techniques across the country for more than 20 years. She loves organic elements and brings them into her work. Tracy is a strong believer in quality tools and solid techniques. She enjoys passing this knowledge on to her students so that they too can make superb, structurally sound pieces. Tracy is co-author of Making Wire & Bead Jewelry: Artful Wirework Techniques. Join Tracy and learn how to make stylish jewelry using metal tubing in her other video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Metal Jewelry with Tubing.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|