Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Bead Stitching Vintage-Inspired Jewelry with Kelly Wiese DVD
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to stitch elegant beaded jewelry.
- You want to explore Kelly Wiese's bead stitching technique.
- You want to learn how to create beautiful beaded bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings from two beaded components.
Get the romantic look with your beading designs!
Join past Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year Kelly Wiese and learn her signature style of bead stitching: romantic, vintage-inspired jewelry. Follow along with Kelly as she teaches you stitch by stitch how to make three custom components and then how to combine them into various beautiful jewelry designs. The featured components combine herringbone stitch, peyote stitch, square stitch, and netting with crystals, pearls, and seed beads and can be joined to make bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and even rings.
Order your copy of this video workshop today to:
- Learn the steps for stitching vintage-inspired components to create lacy romantic jewelry designs.
- See every step clearly with up close shots and clear project chapters.
- Discover Kelly's recommended tools and materials you won't want to be without.
- Discover how to add embellishment with picots, bling with crystals, and decadence by combining stitches into airy designs.
- Get four designs in one with versatile components that can be combined into beautiful jewelry designs.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Kelly Wiese is the author of two books, A Beaded Romance (David & Charles, 2013) and Beaded Allure (North Light Books, 2010), and was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2011. Kelly loves to use size 15° seed beads and crystals in her beadwork, which is often described as romantic and delicate. She resides in Colorado with her husband, three dogs, and three cats and spends as much time as possible playing with beads. Visit her website at www.beadparlor.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- You can count on Kelly!
- I am a huge fan of Kelly's work. Every single project I have ever made from her patterns have come beautifully! This DVD was lovely to watch. There were absolutely NO distractions (funky nail polish, noise, etc.) Just Kelly beading. She starts at the very beginning with the types of materials and that will be helpful to those new to beading. The PDF download of the patterns is especially helpful and is clear and concise. I had no difficulty watching the DVD on my MacBook Pro nor did I have problems locating the PDF file to download. I am also so pleased that the beads she used to demonstrate were larger than those you use, but it allowed you to see really well. Additionally, the beads used for the projects are easy to find and are probably already in your stash if you've been beading a while. THANK YOU KELLY for an outstanding and productive DVD!!! :0) (Posted on 2/27/2016)
- wonderful, great purchase
- great for any level, wonderful design (Posted on 10/17/2015)
- wonderful, great purchase
- looked at this for quite awhile and being a novice beader through it may be to difficult but to my surprise it wasn't . the PDF is very well written and very easy to understand and the video is wonderful and very well put together. so glad I got it. and will purchase more of Kelly's designs. (Posted on 10/17/2015)