This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Decorate a simple peyote–stitch base with picot edges and components that resemble dragonflies.
Finished Size: 7 1/2"
- 2 g silver–lined golden olive size 15° seed beads
- 2 g matte teal AB transparent size 11° seed beads
- 0.5 g metallic light bronze size 11° seed beads
- 12 g silver–lined tan size 11° cylinder beads
- 1 g matte metallic turquoise rainbow size 8° cylinder beads
- 3 g bronze 3.8×1mm O beads
- 6 g cream Picasso luster opaque 5×2.5mm 2–hole SuperDuos
- 14 petrol alabaster pastel opaque 6mm 2–hole diamond Silky beads
- 2 gold–plated 17×6mm slide end tubes
- 1 gold–plated 6×12mm lobster clasp
- 1 gold–plated 5mm unsoldered jump ring
- Smoke 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Scissors, Size 11 beading needles, 2 pairs of chain– or flat–nose pliers
Circular peyote stitch variation, flat peyote stitch, picot, brick stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork, August/September 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|