Double Your Fun: Doubleweave on a Rigid Heddle Loom Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In this video, Liz Gipson will walk you through setting up the loom, placing pick-up sticks, weaving a variety of doublweave patterns, and troubleshoot issues you may run into along the way. Doubleweave is one of the best reasons to use two heddles on the rigid-heddle loom. With a second heddle and a little know-how, you can weave fabric twice as wide as your loom's weaving width! You can also make a piece that is connected at both selvedges in a tube or weave cloth with interchanging pattern layers for amazing designs and dense cloth.
In this video, you'll learn:
- Warping with two heddles
- Managing pick-up sticks
- Perfecting selvedges
- Troubleshooting problems along the way
Double the possibilities of your weaving with this amazing technique! With the down-to-earth, informative approach that has made her previous videos bestsellers, Liz Gipson helps you unlock your rigid-heddle loom's true potential.
Watch a preview of this DVD now:
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Absolutely Loved It
- Once again this instructor has provided clear and concise information; this time on the subject of double weaving. I use rigid heddle looms extensively and was looking for a different perspective on double weave. I was not disappointed. Thanks Liz Gipson for another instructional video. Would I get a video again from her? You bet I would. (Posted on 10/7/2016)
- Awesome !
- Great video ! It is so exciting what you can learn from this video. (Posted on 5/29/2016)
- Excellent Video
- I don't have a second heddle on my loom yet so I have not actually tried to do doubleweave. I got this video because I really wanted to know more about making double wide fabric with doubleweave and if I would be able to understand the warping process. The explanations were very understandable, the video clearly showed what Liz was doing and I am now less anxious about trying this process out. I can't wait to get that second heddle and get going! (Posted on 5/28/2016)
- great video
- Love all the videos by Liz. They inspire me to get weaving. They are presented well and the learning is effortless. (Posted on 5/25/2016)
- perfect class
- I find this video class excellent - clear video, precise and essential information both as image and verbal explanations from the beginning to the end, funny even while explaining complicated process. I had confidence in Liz's videos as I purchased all the others (I'm new to weaving) and once more I was charmed by her clear method, the easiness she has to take you through the process from gagging and warping the loom to the finished cloth and fixing errors. Great job Liz! (Posted on 5/19/2016)