Double Wall Heart Pendant Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You are looking for a fun and funky heart pendant project.
- You want to add color to your metalsmithing projects.
- You want to learn how to make double-walled bezels.
Make a pendant that is sure to make your heart go boom, boom, boom!
Learn how to make a vibrant heart pendant alongside Jennie Milner in her workshop video Create a Double Wall Heart Pendant. Follow along as she demonstrates each step of the process for creating this necklace; from shaping the bezels to building a double wall well for the resin. Learn numerous resin tips and tricks on everything from mixing the resin to the proper curing process. Plus, each technique you learn will open the door to countless future jewelry designs!
Download your copy of Create a Double Wall Heart Pendant with Jennie Milner today to:
- Add a pop of color to any outfit with this peppy pendant project.
- Make a special gift for someone you love!
- Learn how to build shaped bezels, solder your bezels to a metal sheet, and add intrigue with resin.
- Discover resin helpful hints from adding color to removing those pesky bubbles.
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Jennie Milner is a silversmith and muralist from Fort Collins, Colorado. Her sterling silver and resin work is featured in galleries from Orange County, California, to Seaside, Florida. Jennie brings a painterly aesthetic to her resin work, finding innovative ways to use acrylics, watercolors, and powdered pigments throughout her process. She believes that color is the conversation between serene and surprise, and Jennie likes to walk the line between the two. If you’re searching for more resin tips and tricks, don’t miss Jennie’s DVD Bezeled Resin and Silver Bracelet with Resin Coloring Tips and Tricks.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Another fabulous video
- I think Jennie Milner is just great. She takes you through the process slowly and carefully with interesting and practical tips along the way. I love her imagination, and the care she takes. This video takes you through the process of creating a pendant every the step of the way, and there is no mystery, though a great deal of skill, involved. (Posted on 11/9/2015)