Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Double Diamond Right-Angle Weave Video Download
Beadweaving designer Kassie Shaw demonstrates a new variation of right-angle weave so you can create precise and delicate shapes in your beading designs!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to bring to life some of beadweaving designer Kassie Shaw’s jewelry pieces, such as the “Dreamcatcher Pendant”
- You like working with right-angle weave and want to learn new variations
- You want to learn how to shape the double diamond weave so your own projects can take on new forms
Whether you are new to right-angle weave or have grown to love its shape and design, author and beader Kassie Shaw teaches you a new variation that you won’t be able to resist incorporating into your own designs! This variation has a pristine and exact shape, which is ideal if you want to create delicate pieces of jewelry. Once you master the stitch, Kassie shows you how to use different shaped beads to create fun and original designs.
Download your copy of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Double Diamond Right-Angle Weave today to:
- Learn the flexible double diamond stitch and how to use it in a variety of ways
- Create the “Dreamcatcher Pendant” that is made with a base of double diamond right-angle weave and then embellished with beautiful beads
- Receive Kassie’s instructions in a written format for easy accessibility
- Discover how to build other stitches from double diamond right-angle weave
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
A beadweaving designer from Western North Carolina, Kassie Shaw's style is down-to-earth and wearable. Beading since 2004, she published her first book, Beadweaving Beyond the Basics in 2015. Her favorite stitch is the right-angle weave and she uses bursts of color and beautiful contrasts with her beads.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|