Domed Paddle Earrings with Kim St. Jean
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to start making metal jewelry, but you don’t have many supplies or tools.
- You are interested in exploring all of the possibilities metal jewelry-making has to offer.
- You want to learn how to add texture and rivet multiple pieces of metal together to create unique jewelry designs.
Dive into metal jewelry-making as you create a pair of domed earrings!
Interested in making metal jewelry? Get started by making a pair of fabulous earrings right on your kitchen table using only a few basic tools, essential supplies, and expert instruction from author and jewelry designer Kim St. Jean in Domed Paddle Earrings. Kim begins with a tool and materials list which she breaks down into “must-haves” and “nice-to-haves” so you can decide which tools fit your budget and will help you on the path to jewelry-making success. Then, Kim shares techniques for cutting out shapes in metal sheet, texturing metal using hammers you may already own, riveting multiple pieces of metal together, and more. You will be able to unlock a world of jewelry-making possibilities with Kim’s expert advice for making these terrific domed earrings!
Download your copy of Domed Paddle Earrings with Kim St. Jean today to:
- Expand your jewelry-making skills by learning how to dome, texture, and rivet metal components.
- Discover insider tips and tricks that will enable you to use your tools most efficiently and effectively.
- Explore essential safety information for each tool and technique Kim demonstrates.
- Use eyelets for your rivets to create a clean and professional-looking cold connection without the fuss.
- And more!
About the expert:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
Get started making your own earings with this helpful supply kit
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Kim St. Jean|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|