DIY Wrap Bracelets
Wrap yourself up in the hottest jewelry trends!
Prepare to fall in love with wrap bracelets with DIY Wrap Bracelets by Keiko Sakamoto. Featuring 28 stylish jewelry designs that incorporate techniques including wrapping, twisting, braiding, beading and macramé, you'll have the skills you need to create gorgeous, quick bracelet designs in a variety of styles.
Once you master the techniques, go beyond bracelets with coordinating necklace, earring and brooch designs made from a variety of materials, including leather, gemstones, pearls, beads, fabrics, and thread. Be inspired to fashion a new design for every outfit in your wardrobe—and dare to be bold and layer the bracelets together so you can wear them all!
Order your copy of DIY Wrap Bracelets today to:
- Explore 28 wrap bracelets and coordinating necklaces, rings, and brooches for a fresh wrap-style look.
- Be in the know with detailed diagrams, instructions, and photo tutorials for each essential jewelry technique.
- Find a design that fits your style! With trendy and timeless bracelet projects you'll find just the right project for you!
- Discover a variety of techniques including braiding techniques, wire working styles, bracelets using flat square beads and leather cord, bracelets using chiffon and rhinestones.
- And so much more on wrap bracelets DIY!
About the Author:
Keiko Sakamoto worked as a floral designer for over 10 years before launching her jewelry business. In 1999, she opened her shop called Beads Cafe. Her vision was to a create place where people could learn jewelry making in a relaxed setting similar to a cafe. Sakamoto's work has been featured on television and in magazines.
|Number Of Pages||128|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Beautiful designs and great instructions
- This is a wonderful new book--full of beautiful designs and great instructions. I have tried to get wrap bracelet instructions online, but have never found them to be clear and informative. This book fills that purpose with a plethora of different designs and techniques. The photos and instructions are terrific. (Posted on 11/21/2015)