Reverse Canvas DIY Wall Pocket: Stencil and Paint on Textures : Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
It’s all about customization at the Inspired Barn with Cathe Holden! Learn how simple it is to create personalized home décor using digital graphics and images.
Interested in the video PLUS materials to make your Reverse Canvas DIY Wall Pocket? We offer it in a kit!
Think outside the box and transform the ordinary into the extraordinary by turning an everyday art material backwards to craft a beautiful and functional home accent. The reverse canvas wall pocket project can be color customized to your décor, and used to organize collections, creations, or correspondence. Join Cathe at the Inspired Barn where she will walk you through the process with easy to follow instructions!
Video Run Time: 67 minutes
In Reverse Canvas DIY Wall Pocket, you’ll learn how to:
- Utilize art and craft materials with all new possibilities.
- Craft beautiful tattered fabric roses.
- Make simple wire utility pieces to include in many different craft projects.
- Create a faux sewing effect.
- Hand-tint printed fabric graphics.
Techniques Demonstrated in Video:
- Hand-tinting fabric printed graphics
- Bend craft wire into card and photo holders, and hanging hardware.
- Hand craft a tattered fabric rose
- Craft shabby fabric ribbon from a section of printed text.
- Stenciling with paint.
- Adding soft, pillow-like dimension to a printed fabric graphic.
With this video download you will get a PDF of the needed materials.
Download the Reverse Canvas DIY Wall Pocket Video now
Or, get the video + kit the materials needed to make the project
About Cathe Holden:
In 2008, Cathe Holden, artist, wife and mother of three, blended her long career in graphic design with her passion for vintage goods into a lifestyle rich with eclectic crafting. Today she creates, blogs, and teaches from her home studio, Inspired Barn, a mercantile-style workshop located in the Northern California countryside of Petaluma. On her blog, JustSomethingIMade.com, Cathe shares original craft projects, free images and designs, and creative inspiration for makers of all skill levels.
Learn more about Cathe Holden's Inspired Barn series now:
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|