When it comes to crocheting amigurumi and accessories, it’s not enough to make all the right stitches. Bring your crocheted toys, hats, and other pieces to life with this video workshop from creature creator Brenda K.B. Anderson. With years of professional experience making costumes and mascots, crochet designer Brenda K.B. Anderson knows how to make crochet lively and lovable. With 3D Crochet: Amigurumi, Accessories, and Cutest Creatures, you’ll be able to:
- Use stuffing to sculpt the ideal shape
- Create an expression from sweet to scary to silly
- Choose colors that pop in the right places
- Place, attach, and embroider facial features
- Assemble the pieces for a durable toy or accessory
- Crochet trims and edgings for a polished finish
In addition to hours of instruction, this video workshop includes two original patterns to practice your 3D crochet skills.