Diamond Eyes Bracelet Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use flat peyote stitch with two needles and two-hole triangle beads to create a bracelet with lavish texture.
Finished Size: 7 5⁄8"
- 1 g black size 11° seed beads (A)
- 88 black 6mm 2-hole triangle beads (B)
- 52 turquoise 6mm 2-hole triangle beads (C)
- 14 metallic silver 6mm 2-hole triangle beads (D)
- 1 silver-plated 5.5×18mm magnetic clasp
- Frost .008" thermally bonded beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 10 beading needle
Technique: two-needle flat peyote stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|