This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This right–angle–weave and netting bib–style necklace is as sleek as the monochromatic two–hole cabochons, fire–polished rounds, seed beads, and metal components used to create it.
Finished Size: 26" (adjustable)
- 7 g nickel–plated size 11° seed beads
- 88 jet full chrome 6mm 2–hole cabochons
- 45 jet vacuum hematite 2mm fire–polished rounds
- 25 jet full chrome 3mm fire–polished rounds
- 1 nickel–plated 8×15mm lobster clasp
- 2 silver 18–gauge 5.5mm soldered jump rings
- 13 1/2" of gunmetal 5mm/9mm large and small unsoldered chain
- Black K.O. nylon beading thread
Scissors, size 10 beading needle, 2 pairs of chain– or flat–nose pliers
Right–angle weave variation, netting
Originally Published: Beadwork, August/September 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|