Dewberry Brooch Project Download
This dazzling brooch is created through stitching and vintage jewelry findings.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Silk ribbon finds a beautiful new identity in this soft, elegant floral brooch.
Finished Size: 4 1/2" diameter
- 2 Indian sapphire 10mm brass and crystal 3-petaled florets
- 1 Indian sapphire 50mm brass and crystal floret
- 1 brass 20mm flat disc
- 1 brass 22mm 6-petal flower
- 1 brass 7mm nut and bolt set
- 1 brass 11?2" pin back
- 2' of sage green 2 1?2" bias-cut silk ribbon
- 3' of ash size D nylon beading thread
- Green patina solution
- Size 11 beading needle
- 1.8mm metal hole punch
- Mini flat-head screwdriver
- Wire cutters
- Chasing hammer
- Steel bench block
Originally Published: Jewelry Stringing Spring 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|