Designing Jewelry that Will Sell
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
It sounds easy enough to start selling your jewelry to make money or even a living. But there is a big difference between making jewelry for fun and designing jewelry to sell. So how do you "turn that corner" and start making money from your jewelry designs?
In this web seminar, presenter Anne Potter will take the mystery out of selling jewelry and help you navigate the process of designing jewelry that will sell, from design to display to market. With a focus on practical venues like etsy and art fairs, Anne will cover topics that help you, the designer, successfully connect your jewelry with customers. Covering topics such as identifying your customer, incorporating trends into your own style, merchandising, and building a customer base, you will learn how to practically think about designing jewelry from a business perspective even without a business background! Anne has been successfully selling jewelry online and at art fairs for several years and understands the jewelry market from the inside out. Learn valuable lessons from a seasoned designer who knows how "make a sale."
In this web seminar you will learn how to:
- Discover your individual jewelry-making niche in the marketplace.
- Identify your target audience and build a customer base.
- Design wearable pieces of jewelry.
- Understand the important principle of presentation.
- Choose the best-selling venue for your business.
- And so much more!
Who will benefit:
- Beaders and jewelry designers who want to expand their selling options.
- Beaders and jewelry designers who can't decide what to sell to who.
- Beaders and jewelry designers who would like to make their business more professional.
- Beading hobbyists who are considering selling their jewelry on a small scale.
- Etsy jewelry designers who are looking to sell more successfully.
Anne Potter has been successfully selling jewelry on Etsy for six years. In the last few years she has expanded her sales platform to galleries, art fairs, trunk shows, and wholesale contracts, giving her a broad understanding of selling jewelry in different venues. Always inspired by global design, her designs have appeared in Interweave publications for many years and she specializes in wearable, on-trend jewelry. She lives and designs in Illinois with her husband and five children.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|
- Informative and interesting webinar
- Anne Potter did a great job of presenting interesting information. I probably didn't learn a lot that was new, but it did cause me to look at things differently, and to re-think some of the things I'm doing now with my jewelry making. For example, I loved the section on looking at trends - clothes rather than jewelry - to get ideas. This is something I haven't done; I really don't pay attention to clothing styles at all since I am retired and don't really need new clothes. The PowerPoint was excellent - great images to go along with the information. Thank you! (Posted on 3/8/2015)