Desert Diamonds Bracelet Beading Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use a variation of odd-count peyote stitch to form diamond-shaped components. String the diamonds together to create this striking bracelet. Build your beading skills with this Southwest-inspired bracelet, just perfect for those casual blue-jean days.Finished Size: 7½"
- matte metallic copper size 11° seed beads
- matte opaque pale denim luster size 11° seed beads
- denim blue luster 5x2.5mm 2-hole seed beads
- metallic dark bronze 5x2.5mm 2-hole seed beads
- antiqued copper 7mm ball-and-socket clasp
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: peyote stitch variation, stringing
Originally Published: Beadwork October/November 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- Beautiful project
- This was a lot of fun, and an interesting twist on peyote. Definitely needed a bendy needle for the last part! :) (Posted on 11/8/2015)