Delicate Details Bracelet Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love this if:
- You want to stitch a beautiful beaded bracelet at home.
- You are drawn to romantic beaded jewelry designs.
- You want to incorporate beaded bezels and chatons into your beadwork.
It’s all in the details…
Join author and 2011 Beadwork Designer of the Year Kelly Wiese for her video workshop Delicate Details and learn how to beadstich this stunning statement bracelet. With her direction, it is easier than you might think to make this bracelet project. She begins by creating bezels for crystal chatons which are the building block of this beaded design. Then, she uses odd-count peyote stitch to connect the bezels, and employs a variety of beadstitches to create the embellished end bars. Plus, each technique Kelly demonstrates can be used in other beaded jewelry projects!
Download your copy of Delicate Details with Kelly Wiese today to:
- Discover how to stitch beaded bracelet design you won’t be able to wait to make!
- Follow along with the expert! Kelly provides a detailed materials list and demonstrates each step clearly so you won’t get left in the dust.
- Learn how to make beaded bezels for small crystal chatons and connect them with odd-count peyote stitch.
- Unlock a world of design possibilities that utilize beaded bezels, odd-count peyote stitch, brick stitch, netting, and picot.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Kelly Wiese is the author of two books, A Beaded Romance and Beaded Allure. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2011. Kelly loves to use size 15 seed beads and crystals in her work, which is often described as romantic and delicate. She resides in Colorado with her husband, 3 dogs, and 3 cats, where she spends as much time as possible playing with beads.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Difficulty with video
- Great difficulty with this video. It stops and starts all the time. I don't think I could use it to make this bracelet. Very glad I have the hard copy as well. (Posted on 8/10/2015)