Dashing Diamonds Cuff
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Create this regal cuff using crystal bicones, SuperDuos, and bricks to form a beautiful and intricate pattern.
Finished Size: 7"
- 4 g bronze size 11° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 3 g jet red luster/metallic green 5x2.5mm 2-hole SuperDuos (B)
- 5 g pastel bordeaux 5x2.5mm 2-hole SuperDuos (C)
- 50 purple iris 6x3mm 2-hole bricks (D)
- 56 rainbow 3mm crystal bicones (E)
- 1 gold 20x10mm 3-strand tube clasp
- Smoke 6 or 8 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Scissors, size 10 beading needle
Peyote stitch variation, square stitch, picot
Originally Published: Beadwork, February/March 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|