Darcy the Dinosaur toy sewing pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You can't miss Darcy the Dinosaur - he's a larger-than life character and no mistake. There he is, parading around displaying his fantastically patterned and coloured coat, not to mention his magnificent horn trio and the imposing frill around his neck. Darcy really is a grand animal - and he knows it! You'll have great fun sourcing a suitably eye-popping printed fabric for Darcy's body - the bolder and quirkier the better. But then he's straightforward to construct, being an all-in-one toy, although his legs will need extra-firm stuffing to ensure that they are sturdy enough to keep him strutting his stuff. The pattern has been reduced to fit the page size and will need to be enlarged by 200%.
Finished Size: 40cm (16in) long x 20cm (8in) tall
- 25cm (10in) x the full width of blue patterned fabric (head, body)
- 13cm x 25cm (5in x 10in) red patterned fabric (frill)
- Small scrap of plain white homespun fabric (horns)
- 13cm x 13cm (5in x 5in) lightweight fusible fleece interlining
- 25cm (10in) large blue ric-rac
- Black six-strand embroidery thread (fl oss)
- Basic tool kit (see pages 102-103)
Originally Published:Sewn Toy Tales
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Melly & Me|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|