Dapped, Forged & Fused Necklace & Pendant: Pod, Paddle & Dewdrop Designs #2 with Janice Berkebile
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll Love this if:
- You are looking for exciting and inspiring ways to utilize your bits of scrap silver.
- You want to embrace a less meticulous approach to metalsmithing.
- You are on the market for a jewelry project that creates one-of-a-kind pieces.
Make a statement with unique organic neck pieces!
Janice Berkebile will teach you how to repurpose your scrap metal as you create a gorgeous pendant and a lively necklace in Dapped, Forged, and Fused Necklace & Pendant. In this video workshop Janice will teach all the steps to set you on the path toward free-form neckpieces that are sure to turn heads. Forge fine silver spheres into metal sheet to create the pod pieces, add volume and texture as you dap your pods into shape, and then craft your own headpins so you can assemble all of the parts together.
Instantly download your copy of Dapped, Forged, and Fused Necklace & Pendant with Janice Berkebile today to:
- Boost your metalsmithing skills as you forge your own sheet metal and learn to craft headpins with fusing.
- Go with the flow! Discover a metalsmithing project that requires less planning so you can watch your design develop as you work.
- Uncover tips and tricks that will improve your hammering, fusing, and dapping techniques.
- Find more uses for your bits and pieces of scrap metal!
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Between beginner and intermediate
I like the way Janice teaches. Very thorough. However, I was a little disappointed because she only used fine silver wire in this video. I should have guessed this before buying based on the title "fused" has in it. Fine silver isn't the only metal that can fuse though. Copper can be fused as well.
I took the technique and used it on copper. To fuse copper, I got it read hot and use my pick to push down on the each piece where I wanted it to fused. It took some practice and I improved each time. The first few times I was successful 50%, now I'm successful 100% of the time with 30, 28, 26, and 24 gauge only thus far. (Posted on 3/22/2015)
- Great class!!!
- This class is worth every penny. The instructor is a wonderful teacher, explains everything very well. I learned several new techniques I can't wait to try. (Posted on 2/1/2015)
what an instructor.....you can tell she has been doing this for a long time...no wasted words and each item was explained well and photographed beautifully....great close ups
Both videos were wonderful and I'm ready to use the torch now
Linda (Posted on 12/20/2014)