Dapped, Forged & Fused Earrings: Pod, Paddle & Dewdrop Designs #1 with Janice Berkebile Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You love organic designs that are unique.
- You are looking for a way to use up your fine silver scraps of metal.
- You want a jewelry project that is versatile and easy to adapt.
Turn your tidbits of scrap metal into a one-of-a-kind pair of earrings!
Fall in love with recycling your leftover fine silver as you create a pair of free-form earrings with Janice Berkebile in her video workshop Dapped, Forged, and Fused Earrings. Janice will show you how to fuse bits and pieces of metal into larger spheres, then forge them into discs of metal, making organic shapes that are unique every time. Learn how to respond to each original shape as it changes the ultimate design of the earrings. Go ahead, break out your hammers and torch and get ready to create!
Instantly download your copy of Dapped, Forged, and Fused Earrings with Janice Berkebile to:
- Use up your scrap fine silver wire creatively! Repurpose your bits of wire by fusing them into spheres of metal.
- Craft organic circles of sheet metal by fusing the material into a ball and hammering flat.
- Discover expert tips and tricks that will improve your hammering, dapping, and fusing techniques.
- Explore an approach to jewelry-making that is less meticulous and watch your design unfold as you work.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|