Daisy Blue Project Download
Think outside the box and discover clever uses for fun materials that result in a dainty flower bracelet.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Make this lovely bracelet smattered with cheerful blue flowers.
Finished Size: 8"
- 1 turquoise 15x20mm ceramic faceted nugget
- 1 brass 22x73mm leaf connector
- 10 brass 8x2mm flower bead caps
- 10 brass 9x4mm cog bead caps
- 1 brass 11x23mm lobster clasp
- 10 brass 22-gauge 2" eye pins
- 2 brass 7mm jump rings
- 3 1?4" (11 links) of brass 10mm chain
- 10" of blue 17?8" wide floral duct tape
- 2" of brass 20-gauge wire
- Blank paper
- Pen or fine-point marker
- 5?8" floral punch (optional)
- Metal hole punch
- Bracelet bending pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
Originally Published: Jewelry Stringing Spring 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|