Cygnus Hoop Earrings
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Polish your wire wrapping skills with these artistic earrings that use modified soumak weave to bring together elegant components accented with sparkling Swarovski rounds.
Required Materials and Tools:
- 14-gauge fine silver wire, 4"
- 16-gauge fine silver wire, 8"
- 18-gauge fine silver wire, 16"
- 20-gauge sterling silver wire, dead soft or half hard, 12"
- 22-gauge fine silver wire, 8"
- 28-gauge fine silver wire, 20'
- 4mm Swarovski round crystals, 4
- Flush cutters
- Permanent marker
- Ring Mandrel
- Rawhide mallet
- Bench block
- Chasing hammer
- Needle files
- Flat-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- Liver of sulfur
- 0000 super fine steel wool
- Soft Brass bristle brush or toothbrush
Wire wrapping, wireworking
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, February/March 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Project Download|