Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Creating a Mold
Discover mold-making tips and tricks from expert Cynthia Thornton! With this video download, Cynthia details every step you need to know so you can make a successful mold full of detail every time.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are interested in learning how to make multiples of one jewelry design.
- You want to learn fast and easy ways to create a reusable mold.
- You are interested in discovering the countless possibilities mold-making has to offer in your jewelry-making.
No more muddling and struggling with mold-making!
Create silicone bracelet molds with expert instruction from Cynthia Thornton.
Have you ever wanted to mold a bangle or a cuff, but were too intimidated by the process? Let Cynthia Thornton share techniques and tips for creating an easy mold that will have you casting original bracelets in no time with her video workshop Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Creating a Mold. Learn which materials and tools you'll need to get started and then jump in. Cynthia shares all of the steps you need to know so you can create successful molds for smooth bangles and textured cuffs. Once you learn how to make molds, you can make an armful of unique bracelets!
Download your copy of Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Creating a Mold with Cynthia Thornton today to:
- Discover which materials and tools you will need to create molds for your bangle and cuff bracelet blanks.
- Explore the steps for making silicone molds for simple, smooth shapes and molds for more complex, textured shapes.
- Learn everything you need to know to start working with silicone from proper storage to pouring the perfect mold.
- Troubleshoot common mold-making problems including repairing leaks and preventing bubbles.
- And more!
About the artist:
Cynthia Thornton specializes in small things. Her pieces revolve around images of forgotten creatures and fairy tales. She founded Green Girl Studios and is the author of Enchanted Adornments. She lives in the mountains of Asheville, NC with her family.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|