Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Casting Techniques and Embellishment
Make unique bangle and cuff bracelets as you add color, embed transparencies, and apply guilder's paste to resin with techniques and tips from Cynthia Thornton.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to color resin and embed embellishments for one-of-a-kind jewelry designs.
- You are interested in making beautiful resin bangles and cuffs.
- You want to learn the differences between white resin and clear resins so you can use them with confidence.
Cast creative cuffs and bangles!
Cynthia Thornton shares resin casting tips along with coloring techniques for unique bracelets.
Learn secrets for making completely original and one-of-a-kind resin bangles and cuffs with Cynthia Thornton in her video workshop Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Casting Techniques and Embellishments. Begin with basic resin casting and techniques for coloring liquid resin. Then, learn how to embed objects and embellish the surface of your bracelets with foils, iridescent powders, and transparencies.
Download your copy of Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Casting Techniques and Embellishments with Cynthia Thornton today to:
- Cast bangle and cuff bracelets using clear and white resins.
- Learn how embellish your resin bracelets by adding porcelain powder, iridescent powder, liquid dye, a transparency, and foil.
- Discover helpful hints to minimize bubbles when you pour clear resin.
- Use guilders' paste to build up layers of color on the surface of your bangle or cuff bracelets.
- And much more!
About the expert:
Cynthia Thornton specializes in small things. Her pieces revolve around images of forgotten creatures and fairy tales. She founded Green Girl Studios and is the author of Enchanted Adornments. She lives in the mountains of Asheville, NC with her family.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|