Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Carving a Master
Get started on the path to custom bangle and cuff bracelets when you learn how to make a wax bracelet blank that can be molded and casted with the expert instruction of Cynthia Thornton.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to make wax molds for unique bangle and cuff bracelets.
- You are looking for beautiful bangles and cuffs that fit your wrist.
- You are looking for wax carving techniques that are quick and easy.
Welcome to the world of wax!
Create unique wax cuffs and bangles that can be molded and casted with Cynthia Thornton.
Join author and founder of Green Girl Studios Cynthia Thornton for her video workshop Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Carving a Master and learn how to create a custom wax blank you can turn into a one-of-a-kind bracelet. Begin with an overview of the tools and materials you will need for successful casting and then pour the melted paraffin wax into your bangle mold. Once your wax bangle has hardened, you can begin carving facets, smoothing edges, and even cutting the bangle into a cuff shape. With Cynthia's expert wax carving techniques discover the endless design possibilities and start creating your own unique bracelet blanks in no time!
Download your copy of Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Carving a Master with Cynthia Thornton today to:
- Learn how to carve wax into interesting and sculptural bracelets!
- Create the perfect fit as you craft your own custom bangle and cuff blanks out of paraffin wax.
- Discover wax-working techniques for carving, texturing, and filing your bracelet blank.
- See how easy it is to use an alcohol lamp to smooth edges, fix breaks, add layers of wax, and fire polish your bracelet blank.
- And more!
About the artist:
Cynthia Thornton specializes in small things. Her pieces revolve around images of forgotten creatures and fairy tales. She founded Green Girl Studios and is the author of Enchanted Adornments. She lives in the mountains of Asheville, NC with her family.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|