Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Beaded Embellishments
Boost the wow factor of your resin bangles and cuffs with beaded embellishment! Learn how to add crystals and beads to your bracelets with expert advice from Cynthia Thornton.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You adore unique bracelets that sparkle!
- You want to dress up a plain bangle or cuff bracelet.
- You are interested in learning how to embellish resin jewelry with crystals and beads.
Bangles looking bland?
Embellish them with beads and crystals!
Learn how to add a bit of pizzazz to your bangle bracelets with beads and crystals from author and founder of Green Girl Studios Cynthia Thornton in Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Beaded Embellishments. Use simple techniques including sewing with beads, cold connecting, and stringing techniques in new ways to create an armful of beautiful bangles and cuffs!
Download your copy of Custom Cast Bangles and Cuffs: Beaded Embellishments with Cynthia Thornton today to:
- Kick up the sparkle when you learn how to add crystals to the surface of your bracelet.
- Repurpose those broken gemstones you've been saving by adding them to the nooks and crannies of your organic bangle bracelets.
- Learn how to crochet a chain of beads and sequins you can attach to your bracelet to add a whole lot of interest to your bangle.
- Create a beaded coral tuft using beaded fringe and bead embroidery.
- And more!
About the artist:
Cynthia Thornton specializes in small things. Her pieces revolve around images of forgotten creatures and fairy tales. She founded Green Girl Studios and is the author of Enchanted Adornments. She lives in the mountains of Asheville, NC with her family.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|