This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Build your beading skills with , cubic right-angle weave, tubular and flat peyote stitch, and picot techniques used to create this bracelet. Make an elegant and timeless necklace with this gorgeous design.Finished Size: 19¼"
- silver-lined clear size 15° seed beads
- nickel-plated size 11° seed beads
- gunmetal size 8° seed beads
- gunmetal 4.5mm Czech drops
- foil-back crystal 18mm crystal rivoli
- crystal 8x6mm crystal rondelles
- pewter 15mm decorative round toggle clasp
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: cubic right-angle weave, tubular and flat peyote stitch, picot
Originally Published: Beadwork December/January 2014/2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- A beautiful necklace!
- Instructions are clear and the necklace works up quickly. Looks great on. Knowledge of CRAW a must. I enjoyed making this necklace. (Posted on 8/10/2015)