Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and More Shaping Techniques
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn one of the most versatile bead stitches.
- You are interested in learning prismatic right-angle weave, an exciting variation on cubic right-angle weave.
- You want to create shapes that require increases and decreases in you bead stitching.
Unveil the mystery of prismatic right-angle weave!
Want to master prismatic right-angle weave? Learn all about this useful stitch and how to integrate it into your repertoire from Marcia DeCoster in her video workshop Cubic Right-Angle Weave: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and More Shaping Techniques. Begin by expanding your cubic right-angle weave skills as you practice increases and decreases as you stitch a gentle bell shape and a pagoda shape. Marcia continues the prismatic right-angle weave lesson by demonstrating a variety of beaded ropes you can create with this stitch. Watch and learn as Marcia creates the “PRAW-5 Bangle” and refer back to the bonus project PDF for thread path diagrams and written instructions.
Download your copy of Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and More Shaping Techniques today to:
- Learn how to manage your thread like a pro with tips and tricks to prevent tangles and to easily work with double thread.
- Unlock the possibilities that cubic and prismatic right-angle weave have to offer.
- Bead more intricate shapes by learning how to make increases and decreases in your cubic right-angle weave projects.
- Dive into prismatic right-angle weave with a stunning sparkly bangle bracelet project.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Marcia DeCoster's love for beautiful jewelry and the desire to create her own designs brought her to beads in the early 1990s. Remembering her own early attempts, Marcia recognizes that everyone learns differently and keeps this in mind while teaching and when creating her clear, concise, and comprehensive instructions and graphics. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2009 and is the author of several books, including Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence (2009) and Marcia DeCoster's Beads in Motion (2013). Want to learn more from Marcia? Brush up on your right-angle weave with Marcia's helpful hints in the DVD Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Right-Angle Weave Fundamentals. Get even more Cubic Right-Angle Weave tips from Marcia in Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Fundamentals and Shaping.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- I had never heard of prismatic right angle weave until a few weeks before I purchased this DVD. I am thankful for it because it adds another dimension to my design capability. Even though it sounds like it is out-of-the-park difficult because of the name, it is quite simple. I loved the teaching on making a bell shape so that you can embed pieces. I also love the ability to insert a pagoda style design within the piece. I tried making a combination 3 pra bell shaped earring. I made my mistakes, but it's amazing how beautiful it turned out. I will continue to practice to improve. I know that I will improve because I've had an excellent instructor in Mrs. Decoster. Thank you again! (Posted on 6/13/2015)
- I purchased all 4 of Marcia's series on RAW and CRAW, I understand that for most people the concepts might be difficult to grasp at first. Just to finally have these techniques described is phenomenal. I have not seen any previous video's discussing the amount of information contained in this set. I believe that with practice and time most people should be able to accomplish the basics. I also believe that we will see more artist doing more CRAW and PRAW Designs in the future. The Tool section is a little annoying, as another reviewer commented, it's repeated over and over again. I still give it a 5 Star rating. (Posted on 5/24/2015)