Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and Embellishments
You'll love this if:
- You want to make one-of-a kind beaded jewelry using cubic right-angle weave and prismatic right-angle weave.
- You want to take your beading technique to the next level by mastering this versatile bead stitch.
- You are looking for exciting ways to add sparkle and structure to your beaded designs.
Add a little something extra to your cubic right-angle weave!
Go beyond the basics when you learn how to add exciting beaded embellishments to cubic right-angle weave and when you learn how to stitch prismatic right-angle weave from an expert. Discover all of this and more from Marcia DeCoster in her workshop DVD Cubic Right-Angle Weave: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and Embellishments. Begin by experimenting with a variety of bead colors to create contrast and interest in your beaded designs. Next, add beaded embellishments on the surface and in between the beads of your cubic right-angle weave ropes. Then, discover the wonders of prismatic right-angle weave. With so many helpful hints and technique tips, you will be a cubic and prismatic right-angle weave master in no time!
Order your copy of Cubic Right-Angle Weave: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and Embellishments today to:
- Master thread management with Marcia's expert tips on thread selection and tricks for using doubled thread.
- Create more interesting and intricate beaded shapes by learning how increase and decrease cubic right-angle weave ropes.
- Add sparkle and texture as you include shaped beads within the structure of your cubic right-angle weave and on the surface as interesting embellishments.
- Show off the structure of the stitch when you choose colorful contrasting beads for your beaded designs.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Marcia DeCoster's love for beautiful jewelry and the desire to create her own designs brought her to beads in the early 1990s. Remembering her own early attempts, Marcia recognizes that everyone learns differently and keeps this in mind while teaching and when creating her clear, concise, and comprehensive instructions and graphics. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2009 and is the author of several books, including Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence (2009) and Marcia DeCoster's Beads in Motion (2013). Want to learn more from Marcia? Brush up on your right-angle weave with Marcia's helpful hints in the DVD Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Right-Angle Weave Fundamentals. Get even more Cubic Right-Angle Weave tips from Marcia in Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Fundamentals and Shaping.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|