Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Fundamentals
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You are looking for a versatile stitch that can be both structural and fluid.
- You want to take your beading skills to the next level by mastering a variation of right-angle weave.
- You want expert tips and tricks so you can stitch cubic right-angle weave like a pro!
Expel the Mysteries of Cubic Right-Angle Weave!
Jump into cubic right-angle weave with former Beadwork Artist of the Year and right-angle weave pro Marcia DeCoster! Learn how to integrate this handy bead stitch into your repertoire as you watch-and-learn from Marcia in her video workshop Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Fundamentals. Discover how easy it is to learn and to work-up cubic right-angle weave. Start with an overview of helpful tools and materials before you learn how to choose and manage your thread. Then, get started by building cubes, turning corners, joining ends, and experimenting with pattern to create unique cubic right-angle weave projects!
Bonus: Practice the fundamentals of cubic right-angle weave when you stitch up a pair of Crystal and Pearl Earrings and a matching Crystal and Pearl Bracelet with the included project PDFs!
Download your copy of Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Fundamentals today to:
- Create curves and angles in your beadwork using cubic right-angle weave.
- Manage your thread with ease with helpful hint for using double thread, including tips for pulling-back work and changing out the needle mid-design.
- Use cubic right-angle weave to bead one cube on top of the next, create one cube next to another, turn corners to create shapes, and close your shapes by joining ends.
- Discover expert tips that will help you get your join organized so your beaded shape comes together without any twists.
- Explore the possibilities bead choice has to offer in your cubic right-angle weave projects by experimenting with a variety of colors and bead types.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Marcia DeCoster's love for beautiful jewelry and the desire to create her own designs brought her to beads in the early 1990s. Remembering her own early attempts, Marcia recognizes that everyone learns differently and keeps this in mind while teaching and when creating her clear, concise, and comprehensive instructions and graphics. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2009 and is the author of several books, including Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence (2009) and Marcia DeCoster's Beads in Motion (2013). Want to learn more from Marcia? Brush up on your right-angle weave with Marcia’s helpful hints in the DVD Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Right-Angle Weave Fundamentals.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
Marcia is a really wonderful teacher and all of her instructions are so easy to follow. I struggled with CRAW but with her clear and lovely manner I have managed to master this stitch and now love it. Thank you.
(Posted on 6/27/2016)
- Marcia Decoster is an EXCELLENT instructor. I had taken RAW classes and read books, but could never master the stitch. I purchased her first instructional on the fundamentals of RAW and watched it at least 4 times and was able to master the stitch. When she introduced CRAW, I learned that even quicker. I love her instructions and her jewelry. It's amazing the varied designs that can be accomplished using RAW and CRAW. Thank you so much Mrs. Decanter for being so precise and clear in your instructions and for being willing to share your understanding and gift. (Posted on 6/13/2015)
- LOVE IT!
- I purchased all 4 video's in this series. I am loving it. Marcia does a very thorough job of discussing the basics and tips. I have learned so much. I like the way she turns corners, It seems so much easier than I was doing it. I have waited for Marcia to expand her instructional videos. Bravo! My technical library is just about complete. If you are new to Cubic Right Angle weave this video is a treasure trove of information. (Posted on 4/8/2015)