Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Fundamentals and Shaping
You’ll love this if:
- You want to boost your beading skills by adding a variation of right-angle weave to your repertoire.
- You are looking for helpful hints so you can master cubic right-angle weave.
- You want to incorporate a variety of breaded shapes into your jewelry designs.
Dive into cubic right-angle weave with Marcia DeCoster!
Join expert beader Marcia DeCoster for Cubic Right-Angle Weave: Fundamentals and Shaping, her workshop DVD that will teach you the ins and outs of cubic right-angle weave. Get started with the basics of this stitch by learning how to build cubes side-by-side and one on top of the next. Once you’ve learned how to build a rope of cubic right-angle weave, you can turn the corner and learn how to bead every shape from a circle to a pentagon! This variation on right-angle weave will open the door to new beading projects and fresh jewelry designs!
Order your copy of Cubic Right-Angle Weave: Fundamentals and Shaping today to:
- Build strong and durable beaded designs by learning how to master your thread management.
- Add interest to you beaded designs by introducing a wide range of shaped components in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Discover the potential of this versatile bead stitch as you learn how to build ropes out or cubes and join segments of cubic right-angle weave together to form various shapes.
- Use a variety of bead sizes to add interest and shape to your beaded components.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Marcia DeCoster's love for beautiful jewelry and the desire to create her own designs brought her to beads in the early 1990s. Remembering her own early attempts, Marcia recognizes that everyone learns differently and keeps this in mind while teaching and when creating her clear, concise, and comprehensive instructions and graphics. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2009 and is the author of several books, including Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence (2009) and Marcia DeCoster's Beads in Motion (2013). Want to learn more from Marcia? Brush up on your right-angle weave with Marcia’s helpful hints in the DVD Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Right-Angle Weave Fundamentals.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Marcia's the one to learn this stitch from
- I have lots of trouble following directions so it took me many tries to get thread tension and stitch to line up. I left the unfinished earrings for a week or two and then picked them up and knocked out in less than an hour without the video. So, if you are trying this stitch for the first time, don't give up. (Posted on 4/27/2016)