Cubed Chandelier Earrings
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Seed beads and cubic right-angle weave are at the heart of these structural, geometric earrings.
Finished Size: 2 1/2"
- 2 g gold size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 1 g matte olive size 15° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 5 g mustard-lined yellow size 11° Japanese seed beads (C)
- 2 g matte dark green opaque size 11° Japanese seed beads (D)
- 1 g gold size 11° Japanese seed beads (E)
- 30 light Colorado topaz AB 3mm crystal bicones (F)
- 1 pair of gold 19x12mm ear wires
- Smoke 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Scissors, size 11 beading needle
Cubic right-angle weave, picot
Originally Published: Beadwork, April/May 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- I have only been beading for 5 months, but after watching several of Marcia DeCoster's videos, I was able to complete these. Although complicated the instructions are well written and clear. The are stunning in real life and I will be making myself a pair in every color. (Posted on 7/5/2016)