Crystal Pendulum Necklace Kit
Availability: Out of stock
Price as configured: $55.99
Dazzle in a vintage-inspired pendant that focuses on bead embroidery techniques!
With simple yet chic bead embroidery techniques using chain and jump rings, your necklace will be fashion-forward and customizable to your personal style. This necklace is ideal for beginner bead embroidery enthusiasts, but if you're an advanced beader, you can take advantage of the versatile design!
For ONLY $55.99, receive all the materials needed and the April/May 2016 Beadwork magazine to further your jewelry making skills!
See what's inside this kit:
Beadwork, April/May 2016
Burst out your bright and bold beads, and start bringing to life jewelry pieces that focus on tubular netting variations, right-angle weave, peyote stitch, and more! Beading rock star Sherry Serafini shares her bead embroidery secrets so you can create the Sunburst Pendant and Designer of the Year, Nichole Starman, gives you step-by-step instructions for her architectural Paradox Bracelet. Filled with playful designs, excerpts from eBooks, and stitching secrets, the April/May 2016 issue of Beadwork offers you endless ideas and new spins on traditional techniques.
Crystal Pendulum Necklace
Discover supplies needed to fashion together this pendant!
- 1 g gold-lined crystal AB size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 1 g gold-lined crystal AB size 11° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 1 g matte raku brown/purple size 11° Japanese seed beads (C)
- 12 metallic carnival 2×3mm magatama drops (D)
- 1 foil-back golden shadow 12mm crystal chessboard-faceted square cabochon
- 1 golden shadow 14×30mm crystal navette pendant
- 28 cream 2.5mm crystal pearl rounds (E)
- 1 brass 12×24mm hook clasp
- 10 brass 20-gauge 5.25mm jump rings
- 2 brass 18-gauge 7.25mm jump rings
- 3 brass 15-gauge 10mm jump rings
- 4 brass 14-gauge 14mm jump rings
- 2 × 2" of black beading foundation
- 2 × 2" of black leather or Ultrasuede
- 24½" of brass 5.5×8mm unsoldered flat oval chain
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|