Chain Maille Crystal Helix Kit
Perfect your weaving skills with the new crystal helix chain maille weave. You'll be able to make two bracelets in two beautiful colors! Due to popular demand, this kit will be shipping out mid-July.
Availability: Out of stock
Price as configured: $34.99
Add some sparkle to your jewelry with this stunning chain maille weave!
Discover everything you need to create two gorgeous bracelets - one for you and one to give as a gift! Chain maille artist Michelle Brennan ensures you are well equipped to make it happen, as you will receive bright aluminum jump rings and stainless steel toggle bars, in addition to aqua and violet rhinestone rondelles. Once finished, you will have two bracelets that showcase incredible color, elegance and style.
For $34.99, you can create a one-of-a-kind bracelet all while perfecting your chain maille weaving!
See what's inside the collection:
Crystal Helix Kit
Flash brilliance on your wrist with the materials included in this kit:
- 16 aqua rhinestone Rondelles
- 16 violet rhinestone Rondelles
- 32 18g SWG 13/64" brights aluminum jump rings
- 60 18g squire SWG 3/16" silver anodized aluminum jump rings
- 32 16g SWG 7/16" bright aluminum Jump rings
- 18 16g SWG 1/2" birght aluminum jum pring
- 2 20mm stainless steel toggle bars
This special publication is presented by the editors of Step By Step Wire Jewelry to bring you 20 engaging chain maille projects, as well as three brand new projects from chain maille maven Michelle Brennan. From elegant to contemporary, beginner to advanced, you'll find the perfect jewelry project that captures your eye and skill. This magazine also includes feature articles on different colors and types of jump rings available, and on how to do the math as you plan your own chain maille creations. For anyone who wants to dive into the world of chain maille making, this publication is a must-have!
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- I absolutely loved the Kit. It made 2 beautiful bracelets that fit perfectly. The instructions were beautifully written and very easy to follow. This is only the 10th chain maille project for me so I was very unsure if I could do an advanced project, but with this instruction/designer it was no problem at all I plan to make more as I have already had people inquire about purchasing the ones that I have made so far. (Posted on 8/1/2016)