Crushed Metal Cuff and Hydraulic Press with Richard Sweetman
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn three-dimensional die forming.
- You want to explore the vise as a budget-friendly alternative to the hydraulic press.
- You want to take your metalsmithing beyond basic forging to create a bold bracelet project.
Take your jewelry into the third dimension! Learn the foundations of the hydraulic press and die forming from the expert.
Join hydraulic press expert, artist, and teacher Richard Sweetman as he demonstrates die forming fundamentals and shows you how to add dimension to your metal sheet in Crushed Metal Cuff and Hydraulic Press with Richard Sweetman. Create unique shapes in metal as you learn how to cut and prepare your own die, explore the differences between die forming with a vise and a hydraulic press, discover helpful hints that will help you solve common die forming problems, and then explore the project possibilities die forming has to offer. The Crushed Metal Cuff is one of an unlimited number of jewelry designs you can make using the hydraulic press.
Order your copy of Crushed Metal Cuff and Hydraulic Press with Richard Sweetman today to:
- Take your metalsmithing to the next level as you learn the fundamentals of die forming from the expert.
- Use a vise to die form as a budget-friendly alternative to the hydraulic press.
- Create a truly unique metal cuff bracelet using the hydraulic press to form wrinkles in the metal sheet.
- Troubleshoot common problems that occur during die forming so you can learn how to prevent them or fix them when they occur.
- And so much more!
About the author:
Richard Sweetman is an artist and teacher of more than 30 years. He received his BFA from Colorado State University and his MFA from the University of Oregon. He worked as a goldsmith in San Francisco before accepting a teaching position at Arapahoe Community College in Denver. Richard built a very successful metals program at ACC. He currently runs a co-op metalsmithing studio in Denver.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|