Crown Cuff with Janice Berkebile DVD
You'll love this if:
- You want to wear a crown every day!
- You are looking for a unique jewelry design that makes a statement.
- You want to fabricate a metal bracelet that doesn't require solder.
Create a cuff that will be the crowning glory of your jewelry box!
Who doesn't want to wear a crown? Or better yet, make a crown? Since it isn't the most convenient (or dare I say, socially acceptable) accessory for daily wear, the crown cuff bracelet is the solution. Teacher and author Janice Berkebile adapted a life size bridal crown into this gorgeous alternative. Use heavy-gauge wire to form the base, forge a variety of spiral shapes, and then learn how to wire-wrap all of the pieces together in the workshop DVD Crown Cuff with Janice Berkebile. Once you learn how to make a crown cuff bracelet, you'll be able to experiment and explore a variety of styles so you can feel like royalty any day of the week!
Order Crown Cuff with Janice Berkebile today to:
- Add a little whimsy to your wardrobe with a beautiful crown cuff bracelet.
- Forge and form spirals of many shapes and sizes that you can use to create an assortment of unique bracelets.
- Learn how to use basket weave as a joining method in lieu of soldering or riveting.
- Pump up the color! Use wire wrapping to embellish your metal jewelry with gemstone beads.
- And more!
About the Author:
A native of the Pacific Northwest, Janice Berkebile is inspired by the organic forms found in nature, Japanese motifs, textiles techniques and the sinuous lines found in the Art Nouveau movement. Her focus is wire and metalwork. Her passion is becoming intimate with the subtleties of this medium and sharing these techniques with her students.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|