Creative Machine Embroidery September/October 2016 Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Get ready for fall with machine embroidery projects from Creative Machine Embroidery. Learn how to make a placket entirely in the hoop, get tips for embroidering with metallic thread and learn how to use your regular sewing machine to "paint" with thread. Then jump into our collection of autumn-inspired projects.
- Embroider leaves on organza to make a unique wreath.
- Stitch a cute pillow embellished with a Halloween design, burlap and corduroy.
- Embellish a top with sugar skulls for a touch of color.
- Stitch an adorably spooky wall hanging using a design collection inspired by Día de los Muertos
- All this and more in the September/October 2016 issue of Creative Machine Embroidery.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|