Creative Machine Embroidery July/August 2016 Download
In this digital issue of Creative Machine Embroidery magazine July/August 2016, find 7 free designs, and 15 beginner digitizing tips! Plus, an adorable Hide & Seek Dory Quilt.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Get the latest issue of Creative Machine Embroidery for a fresh batch of machine embroidery projects and techniques sure to infuse your summertime creativity. Learn how to divide a large embroidery design for small hoops, stitch an in-the-hoop thumb drive holder for back to school and create a burlap memory board, perfect for displaying vacation photos. Then stitch a collection of projects for summer.
- Create an interactive quilt to celebrate the release of Disney’s Finding Dory.
- Make a sweet Summer Sling bag, with an in-the-hoop zipper pocket.
- Add ruffles and embroidery to create a flirty summer tank.
- Stitch a cute and woodsy wall hanging for perfect cabin décor.
- All this and more in the July/August 2016 issue of Creative Machine Embroidery.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Creative Machine Embroidery Magazine|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|