Creative Bead Embroidery 2 with Kinga Nichols: Stitching with Shaped Beads and Fine Fabrics Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if
- You want to create bead embroidered pieces with texture and dimension
- You’d like to learn how fine fabrics and shaped beads can add interest to your designs
- You want to be one step closer to creating the beautifully elaborate pieces of your dreams
When embroidering with beads, the design possibilities are virtually endless. In this video workshop, Kinga will show you how to add depth and dimension to your designs by using fabric-wrapped foundations and how to create interesting textures with one-holed beads as well as multi-holed beads. The workshop begins with a brief introduction on the basic tools and stitches of bead embroidery for those who are new to the technique. Step into the fantastical world of bead embroidery with Kinga Nichols as your guide!
Download your copy of Creative Bead Embroidery 2 with Kinga Nichols: Stitching with Shaped Beads and Fine Fabrics today to:
- Receive a brief introduction to the basics of bead embroidery including Kinga’s favorite materials
- Learn how to wrap your precut foundations with fine fabrics
- Discover how to embroider with one- and multi-holed shaped beads.
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
Kinga Nichols is an award-winning artist who was born and raised in Hungary. She currently lives in Boulder, Colorado, with her husband and dog. Her work has been recognized in The Battle of the Beadsmith and BeadDreams competitions and also featured in Marcia DeCoster Presents: Interviews with 30 Beaders on Inspiration & Technique (Lark Crafts, 2014). She teaches workshops to pass on her knowledge of beading and her unique way of looking at the world as a magical place filled with endless possibilities.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Runtime||1 hour 16 minutes|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Fun and informative
- I really enjoyed this video from Kinga Nichols. She has a fun way of approaching bead embroidery and I enjoyed learning her approach. Plus you get to see examples of a lot of her work which is purely gorgeous eye candy! (Posted on 7/27/2016)