Creative Bead Embroidery 1 and 2 with Kinga Nichols: Working with Shaped Beads, Fine Fabrics, and Precut Foundations DVD
You’ll love this if:
- You’d like to learn how beading on precut foundations can enhance your design
- You want to discover how fine fabrics and shaped beads can add interest to your designs
- You’re a passionate beader of any skill level who wants to explore bead embroidery
In Kinga's first workshop, she’ll take you through the construction of a beautiful fish-themed cuff using backstitch and stop stich on pre-cut foundations. Bead embroidery allows you to experiment with colors and textures in ways other beading techniques might not! Then, join her for a second in-depth beading tutorial where you’ll see how shaped beads and fine fabrics can create unique texture, depth and dimension in your designs. The PDF pattern is located on the DVD and can be accessed by a computer.
Order your copy of Creative Bead Embroidery 1 and 2 with Kinga Nichols: Working with Shaped Beads, Fine Fabrics, and Precut Foundations today to:
- Discover what tools and techniques are required to begin embroidering with beads
- Explore how to embroider with one- and multi-holed shaped beads
- Learn how to design and cut out foundations for your bead embroidery
- And discover so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
Kinga Nichols is an award-winning artist who was born and raised in Hungary. She currently lives in Boulder, Colorado, with her husband and dog. Her work has been recognized in The Battle of the Beadsmith and BeadDreams competitions and also featured in Marcia DeCoster Presents: Interviews with 30 Beaders on Inspiration & Technique (Lark Crafts, 2014). She teaches workshops to pass on her knowledge of beading and her unique way of looking at the world as a magical place filled with endless possibilities.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Absolutely love it!
- I am so glad I bought this fantastic Bead Embroidery DVD. It is absolutely excellent and I know I will watch it through several more times yet. It is very clear and full of information. (Posted on 8/11/2016)
- A peek inside the design mind of a master
- It's Kinga in a box! After getting the silent film version, I must say, I enjoy the talkie so much more! Very informative, a lot of insight into Kinga's design thought process, the content is very valuable. Treat yourself to some knowledge! (Posted on 8/10/2016)
- Wonderful Bead Embroidery DVD!
- In both parts of this DVD, I learned so many new techniques, tips etc. Kinga is clear in her presentation and explanation of each technique (and why she uses it). If you love bead embroidery, you will love this DVD. I watched it quite a few times and learned something new each time. I already have a lot of new ideas of what I can do and can't wait to get started using fabric, shaped beads and creating 3 dimensional bead embroidery pieces. (Posted on 7/31/2016)