Create Multi-purpose Clasps using the Butane Canister Torch with Kate Richbourg
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to solder, but you're unsure which torch you fits your needs.
- You are looking for a small torch that is portable and easy to use.
- You want to practice your soldering and annealing skills.
Not just for your crème brulee!
Learn how to solder with a butane canister torch.
Make the perfect copper clasp for metal bracelets, leather jewelry, or beaded designs with Kate Richbourg! Join Kate for her video workshop Create Multi-Purpose Clasps using the Butane Canister Torch that will teach you how to solder and anneal using a butane torch. First, Kate gives a little background information on this torch. Learn step-by-step how to put the torch together and how to adjust the flame. Then, explore a multitude of tips and tricks for metalsmithing techniques every jewelry-maker needs to know as she creates a leather bracelet with a copper clasp.
Download your copy of Create Multi-Purpose Clasps using the Butane Canister Torch with Kate Richbourg today to:
- Learn helpful hints about what part of the flame should be used when annealing and soldering.
- Discover expert technique tips for metalsmithing basics including annealing, soldering, filing, fabrication, and more.
- Boost your metalsmithing skills with easy-to-follow instructions you can watch when it's convenient for you.
- Make a leather bracelet with a stamped metal plate to show off your hand-made clasp!
- And more!
About the Expert:
Kate Richbourg was raised on a small farm in Gilroy, California. As a child, she would spend hours stringing beads and creating her own jewelry. It was a phase she never quite outgrew. After completing college, while trying to get excited about the transition to a corporate career, Kate saw a want ad for a bead store and lost no time in applying. Soon she was teaching classes and writing articles that were published regularly in magazines. Want to learn more from Kate? Check out her other video downloads where she creates a variety of jewelry projects using different torch systems. Or, get all six videos on her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Soldered Jewelry with 6 Easy to Use Torches.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- As usual, Kate Richbourg teaches something new without making it intimidating. I had great results with the butane canister torch and copper, thanks to this video. Kate is my favorite teacher! (Posted on 4/12/2015)