Create Jewelry: 50+ All-New Designs, 2015 Digital Edition
Jump into jewelry making with 50+ fabulous jewelry projects that are fun to make and wear! Plus, you can be inspired right away when you instantly download the digital magazine.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are in need of jewelry making inspiration!
- You are looking for jewelry projects that are fast to make and fun to wear.
- You want jewelry designs inspired by a variety of color palettes from pretty pastels to jewel tones and vivid hues to chalky tints.
A jackpot of jewelry designs!
Dive into over 50 all-new trend-setting jewelry designs sure to get your creativity flowing when you get your copy of the 2015 edition of Create Jewelry magazine! This super-sized special issue is packed with a wide range of projects, from warm to cool hues and vivid brights to earthy delights. Explore the differences between epoxy resin clay and polymer clay, and then learn how to pump up the color with 7 techniques for adding color to metal components. With so many gorgeous jewelry designs, there's something for everyone!
Download your digital copy of Create Jewelry 2015 today to:
- Explore over 50 brand-new trend-setting jewelry designs.
- Create and wear breezy bracelets, enchanting earrings, and noteworthy necklaces.
- Discover 7 easy ways to add a pop of color to your metal jewelry components with a detailed technique article.
- Learn the differences between polymer clay and epoxy resin clay and be inspired to use them in your jewelry designs.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- last one much better
i own the previous issue of "Create Jewelry". It has 101 pieces of jewelry in it for $14.99.
This one has half the projects and not many of them are very appealing. 15 bucks should get you more than an average subscription issue!. Also the paint metal article is a recycled piece from an old handmade issue! come on people do you think we are gullible or what? i guess so...i feel silly for buying this! (Posted on 8/15/2015)
- Luscious colors!
- What a delicious selection of color palette in the new Create Jewelry issue. The different styles of jewelry pieces are lots of fun and very inspirational. Whether you choose the magazine, the download or both, I think you will really enjoy Interweave's latest offering. (Posted on 7/25/2015)
- Very nice book
- Very nice lots of styles ans nice détails (Posted on 7/5/2015)