Create Jewelry: 50+ All-New Designs, 2015
Jump into jewelry making with 50+ fabulous jewelry projects that are fun to make and wear!
You'll love this if:
- You are in need of jewelry making inspiration!
- You are looking for jewelry projects that are fast to make and fun to wear.
- You want jewelry designs inspired by a variety of color palettes from pretty pastels to jewel tones and vivid hues to chalky tints.
A jackpot of jewelry designs!
Dive into over 50 all-new trend-setting jewelry designs sure to get your creativity flowing when you get your copy of the 2015 edition of Create Jewelry magazine! This super-sized special issue is packed with a wide range of projects, from warm to cool hues and vivid brights to earthy delights. Explore the differences between epoxy resin clay and polymer clay, and then learn how to pump up the color with 7 techniques for adding color to metal components. With so many gorgeous jewelry designs, there's something for everyone!
Order your copy of Create Jewelry 2015 today to:
- Explore over 50 brand-new trend-setting jewelry designs.
- Create and wear breezy bracelets, enchanting earrings, and noteworthy necklaces.
- Discover 7 easy ways to add a pop of color to your metal jewelry components with a detailed technique article.
- Learn the differences between polymer clay and epoxy resin clay and be inspired to use them in your jewelry designs.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Love this book
Gorgeous ideas and many pictures that really showcase the lovely jewelry. I like how the varied color/media sections are organized, too.
Great for all levels of expertise. (Posted on 7/23/2015)