Create Earring Posts using the Blazer Micro Torch with Kate Richbourg Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You are looking for a portable torch system that will fit your jewelry-making needs.
- You want to practice your soldering technique on a smaller scale.
- You want to dive into silversmithing and stone setting with a fun-to-make earring project.
Be a soldering trail blazer!
Learn how to solder with a Blazer® butane torch.
“Do you need to add the perfect earring to your jewelry-making repertoire? Are you raring to go to jump in with sterling silver? This is going to be the perfect project for you! I’m going to teach you how to use the Blazer butane torch along with some simple tips and tricks to solder a bezel cup, set a stone, and make a terrific earring that’s going to go with everything!” –Kate Richbourg
Explore the possibilities of the Blazer butane torch as you make stunning sterling silver earrings with soldering maven Kate Richbourg. Begin with a tour of the Blazer torch, learn how to fill it with butane, and see how easy it is to adjust the flame so you can get started soldering! Then, explore a multitude of jewelry-making techniques including soldering, stamping, and stone setting as you create a pair of striking sterling silver earrings.
Download your copy of Create the Perfect Post Earrings using the Blazer Torch with Kate Richbourg today to:
- Let the Blazer butane torch take your jewelry-making skills up a notch!
- Discover tips and tricks for using paste solder, working with premade bezel cups, and attaching earring posts as you create a fabulous pair of earrings.
- Use a permanent marker as a quick-and-easy method to antique your earrings!
- Uncover the jewelry-making possibilities—learn tips for soldering with the Blazer torch, setting stones, and adding custom texture with metal stamping.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Kate Richbourg was raised on a small farm in Gilroy, California. As a child, she would spend hours stringing beads and creating her own jewelry. It was a phase she never quite outgrew. After completing college, while trying to get excited about the transition to a corporate career, Kate saw a want ad for a bead store and lost no time in applying. Soon she was teaching classes and writing articles that were published regularly in magazines. Want to learn more from Kate? Check out her other video downloads where she creates a variety of jewelry projects using different torch systems. Or, get all six videos on her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Soldered Jewelry with 6 Easy to Use Torches.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|