Create Cuff Bracelets using the Bernzomatic Propane Torch with Kate Richbourg Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for a powerful torch that is easy to use and easy to find.
- You are in the market for a torch you can use on mixed-metal jewelry projects.
- You want to make your own prongs to set large, organically shaped stones.
It's getting hot, hot, hot!
Learn how to use the Benzomatic propane torch.
"Are you ready to fire it up with a torch that has a lot of power behind it? Do you like to work with mixed metals? Or are you getting ready to jump into mixed-metals, but you aren't quite sure how to use them? Plus, do you like to set cool looking stones on a big, bold cuff? Well, we're going to do all of that in today's class." – Kate Richbourg
Join Kate for her video Create Cuff Bracelets using the Benzomatic Propane Torch that will teach you how to expertly work with mixed-metals to form a one-of-a kind cuff jewelry project. Get started with an introduction to three variations of the Benzomatic propane torch and learn how to attach the torch mechanism to a small propane tank. Then, take this torch out for a spin when you make a mixed-metal cuff bracelet using a variety of jewelry-making techniques! Learn how to anneal and solder using the Benzomatic propane torch and explore the important considerations unique to this torch system. Plus, discover stone setting with a uniquely shaped stone as you learn prong-setting techniques that can be applied to this jewelry project and beyond!
Download your copy of Create Cuff Bracelets using the Benzomatic Propane Torch with Kate Richbourg today to:
- Turn up the heat! Add a Benzomatic propane torch system to your jewelry-making studio s you explore the unique considerations for working with this tool.
- Boost your soldering and annealing skills by making a bold and rustic cuff bracelet.
- Add interest to your jewelry designs by texturing with metal stamps and a variety of hammers.
- Learn how to set an organically shaped stone on a cuff bracelet and make your own prongs.
- And much, much more!
About the Expert:
Kate Richbourg was raised on a small farm in Gilroy, California. As a child, she would spend hours stringing beads and creating her own jewelry. It was a phase she never quite outgrew. After completing college, while trying to get excited about the transition to a corporate career, Kate saw a want ad for a bead store and lost no time in applying. Soon she was teaching classes and writing articles that were published regularly in magazines. Want to learn more from Kate? Check out her other video downloads where she creates a variety of jewelry projects using different torch systems. Or, get all six videos on her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Soldered Jewelry with 6 Easy to Use Torches.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|