Crafter's Market 2016
You will love this book if:
- You are looking to start or grow your craft business
- You need advice on how to promote your business and locations to sell your products
- You are an artist in jewelry, fiber, quilting, or paper art
Turn your passion into a business with the second edition of Crafter’s Market. Both a starting point and a research tool, this guide is your go-to resource to turning your love for crafting into a career. Enjoy articles from craft professionals providing insight, tips, and advice into business-related subjects such as branding, packaging, social media, publishing and copyright. A bulk of this 352 page book is filled with listings--names, contact information, company descriptions, submission guidelines and more--from companies and events that provide avenues for building and growing a craft business.
Order your copy of the 2016 Crafter’s Market to learn how to successfully build and grow your art business while avoiding common mistakes new business owners face.
In the 2016 Crafter’s Market you will find:
- Complete, up-to-date information for 1,000 craft market resources, including craft shows, magazines, book publishers, online marketplaces and more!
- Markets for a variety of crafts, including quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercrafting and jewelry making.
- A FREE subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, the best site to help you learn how & where to sell what you create
- And much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Edited by Kerry Bogert|
|Number Of Pages||352|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- great reference!
- Great reference! This book is invaluable when it comes to searching for bona fide, juried venues. I plan on ordering each year to keep abreast of shows each year! (Posted on 7/3/2016)
- I wish I had this when I started.
I've been selling online crafts for over a decade, and this is the most comprehensive resource I've ever found for anyone (beginner, intermediate, or expert) to get started in turning their talent or hobby into a business.
Very well organized, with information for taxes and copyrights written in a clear, concise way. Tons and tons of resources for vending at local shops. I loved the section on publishing a book or writing for magazines.
It covers it all - from managing your time, to making your website pinterest-easy, to building a newsletter, to having a great vending show, to networking with other artists or industries, to educating others with what you do in books and magazines - and more.
I wish I had this book 10 years ago. It would have saved me countless hours. Work smarter, not harder. This book will help you make wise choices in your craft business so that you will succeed. (Posted on 2/23/2016)