Corralled Bangle Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The designer's studio used to be in a quiet woodworker's cottage on a modest horse farm. The fences that kept the majestic beasts at bay inspired this colorful bangle design. Four sections create the corral, a flexible design that hugs your wrist but is still easy to slip over your hand.
- 16-gauge dead soft silver wire, 38 1/2"
- 18-gauge dead soft silver wire, 12 1/2"
- 20-gauge colored copper wire (3 colors), 10 1/2' of each color
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Nylon bracelet-bending pliers (optional)
- Coiling tool
- Rotary tumbler
- Mixed stainless steel shot
- Liquid dish soap
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|